12/26/08

Another Cool Sporty



TJB sends these pics of his late model sporty with some cool mods that don't require a lifetime of fab skills or your own personal machine shop. Just clean little tweaks that can be done in the home garage. Here's what he had to say: "...No machine shop here. Just a 2 car garage in the NJ suburbs... I cut the fender with a jig saw and the fender struts with a sawzall. Now I need to grind the fender struts round with the finest Harbor Freight grinder China can produce. The exhaust was a cheap chrome set up that was way to long and had a bunch of brackets and what not. That changed one night in my kitchen. I tried to make my own side plate mout but it got loose when grinding it with a power drill and grinder disc, hit me in the face and I got mad and bought one off ebay..." Looks good dude, send us some more pics when you have it back on the road. See Biltwell Items: 1" Clubmans, Exhaust Tips & Registration Holder.
.
.

No comments :