2/4/09

Baywatch Vol.2

The 'Bay just never runs out of Jewels. Here are a couple for your Wed morning viewing pleasure.

1971 Rokon (RWD) item#320336067077
Who doesn't want to rock on with a Rokon? I think I'd hold out for a 2WD version. I've always found these machines amusing in a Rube Goldberg sorta way...
.

Three-wheeled wonder. Item#120371827310
Starting bid only 25k! The chick made me look at it but I was glad I did since I learned that if you have three wheels on a motorcycle you can register it as a trike and then be a real outlaw, and run around with no helmet in certain states. Now that is a selling feature! I can't stand to watch, if it actually sells I'll puke.
.


1971 Fantic Chopper 125. Item#220355376623
Whop Chop! Man, is that one homely ass time-capsule. Never heard of one and now I know why. Maybe it's super desirable and ultra rare? I doubt it, but I'm digging those shouldered alloy rims and that sweet seat.
.

Finally some class! Nice old survivor with molded frame, ribbed peanut and perfect K&Q seat. Good luck dude, neat bike.
.
.

No comments :