5/13/09

Scramble This!




Check out this nice Hinckley Scrambler. Hector and his buddies de-scrambled it and I have to say they did a bangin' job. Note the Biltwell Solo Seat Pan & Foam Kit, Aces bars and Four Aces Exhaust Tips. I had to find out a little more about it, and this is what Hector had to say:

"My friend Joe and I cut off the subframe to the backbone and down to the foot control mounts. Another friend Todd Presser, welded up the chain and seat stays. Another buddy, Stan, tooled the seat. I really wanted to use your pan, so I had to use ChopperShox to make up the space between the seat and stays. Let me tell you, with those shox and your pan/foam, the bike is more comfortable than stock (no bullshit). "

Good work guys, we look forward to seeing this thing in person some time.
.
.

1 comment :

BCM said...

Damn! That is nice work....

CR front master cylinder & clutch perch or are those 1"?