5/9/10

Chopperopolis


Anyone riding up to Copperopolis from So Cal? If you wanna ride up together, I'm meeting NBCM Chris at the Denny's off the 5 and Magic Mountain Parkway at 9:00 AM Friday morning. We're going to top off on some 'Slams and then head up the 5 to the 99 to Fresno. We'll jump off the highway there and head up to the Oakhurst area. There is a first-come first-served campground there that is not suitable for RV's so we might be able to grab a spot. If not, we'll find a field somewhere and crash or maybe head over to Bass Lake. The next day we'll take the scenic route for about 100 miles through God's country and eventually end up at the Deathtraps party. Sunday is a banzai home. If you wanna roll with us, just show up at Dennys.

1 comment :

dalebfast said...

Hey Bill!
If I get money, I'm coming! I'm in Bakersfield and I will ride up with you all. I won't meet you at WallyWorld but I'll wait on the freeway if I have to! It's a big IF...

Dale