1/27/11

Reviews

We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to add reviews to products in the online store. Customer service is something we take very serious around here and feedback of all kinds is always welcomed. The most important reviews are ones that might help someone else out down the road like, "These bars fit my 97 sporty with no changes to cables and a new front brake line" or "I wear a size 7.5 fitted hat and the Novelty lid fit perfect and I got laid the first time I wore it to the bar!" Once in a while we pick a customer who left a review and send them a t-shirt or some other trinket. This month it's a cat named Paul. Thanks dude, check your email and reply with your shirt size and we'll hook you up.

2 comments :

Motorradfahrer said...

Good idea on the reviews. However, I'd suggest that you link the reviews of similar products. As I understand how the system is set-up, if someone were to review a gold metal flake helmet with: "I wear a size 7.5 fitted hat and the Novelty lid fit perfect and I got laid the first time I wore it to the bar!" a person looking at the wine metal flake helmet wouldn't see this comment. Maybe include a disclaimer on linked reviews stating "this review is from our gold metal flake helmet".

Bill said...

Moto, good idea. We'll look into it and see how possible that is. Makes sense.