12/15/08

Chopper Fest

This turned out to be a great show this weekend. I didn't make the Moon Eyes show but heard it was fun too. Everyone was scared because the forecast was for rain this weekend. Turned out the rain held off and it was beautiful Sunday. A little chilly but great overall. The bike turnout was really good in my eyes. So many good bikes and Thanks tons too the Foundry crew for all the hospitality the whole weekend! I didn't take too many pics but here are some I took and some I stole. Chris Callen from Cycle Source was out and runs the best mag in the business! What a humble guy with such a great passion for bikes and what he does. He totally puts his heart and soul into his magazine and you should buy a subscription if you don't have one. Chopper Fest is definitely one of my favorites and everyone that came out was great.




T-Bone


Love


Foundry


Love

No comments :