5/11/10

FXR UPR update


Changed up a little cosmetics after seeing an old Superglide tank with OEM decals on the Love Cycles blog a couple weeks ago. I like plain-jane stuff, like black motorcycles and the font Helvetica, so this did it for me. About had a seizure putting on 35 year-old decals without thrashing them in the process, but in the end it worked out. Yes, I cut the AMF off there, it just seemed to weird on a bike built in the 90's. Also traded out the old repop Sparto for a repop FLH tail light, I'll eventually put a real HD unit on there when I stumble on one for a decent price. Not like this is some amazing fab work or anything, but little stuff like this keeps me stoked on keeping a bike long term. Still loving them Chumps. New seat is in the works over at the DB compound, and getting an air cleaner from Wompy, then it's done. For now...

2 comments :

motoguru. said...

i've always been a fan of those decals. nice work billy boy!

??? said...

bottom photo is dark cant make out the tire hahahahahaha