2/15/08

Why we get out of bed in the morning...

A customer and friend and fellow Jockey Journalist sent this PM to Bill last week. I've deleted his handle and real name to save him from any embarrassment such kind words might cause. From everyone at Biltwell, thanks for your support.

I just wanted to write you a little note about your products. In the past few months, I have bought a helmet, a set of bars, a seat, and a seat bracket.

All four of these items have far exceeded my expectations. The prices are very reasonable for a damn good product. None of your stuff will ever be confused with cheap Taiwan Ted crap that most places sell.

I wish you much success in the business. Nothing makes me happier nowdays than to see a mom and pop business thrive by offering good quality and service.

No comments :