8/20/11

Vantastic Saturday

Been tidying up small bits on my boy's van before he actually starts driving it. We've been collecting swap meet stereo stuff for almost a year and finally got that all in and booming this week. I have to say it sure makes driving slow much more enjoyable! Modern kids man, this thing doesn't even have an antenna, it's all about the iPod. Gotta weld up a hole in the roof before the headliner goes in this week. Once we get this thing done I think I'm gonna have to start looking for one for me 'cause now I'm kinda jealous. Anyone know a good source for pop-out window rubbers for a '70?

The Command Center

The New Bricktop CD is in constant rotation. Thanks Brent!

Make mine Econoline...

1 comment :

shawn - Imperial House said...

Looks bitchin! Wish I had that at 16! Best of luck on finding the seals; let me know if you have any leads. Did you find vent window seals, or were those still in good shape? Be great!